BLUE-EYED TWINS EMMA AND TRIXY

Last summer ASTR got a call about three Scotties needing to be rescued from a home in southern Oregon. I was lucky enough to get the assignment so I immediately jumped in the car and started driving. On arrival I learned that one of the females was pregnant and soon to have pups. By the time I was back in the Portland area, I had seven Scotties in the car, four of them less than an hour old. Had ASTR delayed in responding to the call about Scotties in need, the entire episode might have gone very differently.

Please meet Emma (on the right) and Trixy, two beautiful little Scotties that, I am told, have beautiful personalities to match. The photo is courtesy of Kai and Misty, the new adoptive parents.

1 comment:

Earlene said...

I have adopted the mother of these two adorable little girls and she is a great addition to our family after we lost our female Scottie to cancer last year.